Prepare for GRE

Loading

PayPerPost, Inc

PPP Direct

CNN.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Commercial Letters - Letter from travelling agent while on tour and Letter on Reply to travelling agent


Letter from travelling agent while on tour 
 

Dear Sirs,
            On my very first day, I have visited all 7 parties of this town and I am happy to inform you that I have secured orders from 5 parties for the total value of $8000.
            M/s. Nixon & Sons have got enough stocks of our goods and M/s. Taxon & company is closed for seven days owing to the death of their proprietor.
            I shall leave for my next station to-night instead of tomorrow. Assuring you my hard and sincere work.
                                                                                   
                                                                                                            Yours faithfully,
 ________________________________________________________________________________________________


Reply to travelling agent

Dear Mr. Richard,
            I was so happy to have your letter of 18th December that I decided to congratulate you myself on your first day’s outstanding performance.
            The orders booked by you are very encouraging and I hope you will do still better in future.
            The two samples which were not ready when you left New York, have been air mailed to-day and M/s. Bright Bros will hand-over the same to you, when you call on them.
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                            With best wishes,




                                                                                                            Yours sincerely,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Education

728x90
 
ss_blog_claim=826ba818e9c8a4a4261ebe180f7fcfaf