Prepare for GRE

Loading

PayPerPost, Inc

PPP Direct

CNN.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Circular Letters - Retiring from business

Dear Sirs,
     As I am now getting on in years, I have decided to retire from business from 1 May.

     I have disposed of all my raw materials to M/s Jhonson & Co. The total stock of manufactured goods has been purchased by M/s. Tamta Bros. I am now left only with two machined of Parker Brand - 1967 in perfect running condition. Since you are a dealer in old machines of the same type, I would suggest that you may pay me a visit as early as you can and make me an offer for the same.

Yours faithfully,

---
This letter format tells to the partner that he is retiring from business as he is grown old and he is unable to carry out the business. Keep checking my blog for more and more letter formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Education

728x90
 
ss_blog_claim=826ba818e9c8a4a4261ebe180f7fcfaf