Prepare for GRE

Loading

PayPerPost, Inc

PPP Direct

CNN.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Circular Letters - Announcing admission of a new partner

Dear Sirs,
     I have pleasure in informing you that owing to  large increase of my business, I have this day taken Mr. Cooper in my partnership and hereafter all business will be done in the name and style of.

COOPER CLINK & CO.

     Mr. Cooper was sales Manager with M/s. KUWAIT TRADERS. Kuwait for ten years and has excellent selling experience of our product.

    Mr. Cooper also brings an investment of 320,000/- pounds which will enable us to expand our business by two times.

    I am grateful to you for the co-operation you have extended me so far and I hope you will continue the same in future also.

Yours faithfully,
Sd/-         
Clink.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Education

728x90
 
ss_blog_claim=826ba818e9c8a4a4261ebe180f7fcfaf