Prepare for GRE

Loading

PayPerPost, Inc

PPP Direct

CNN.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Interview Letters - Calling Letter for interview and Enquiring about the interview result

Calling for an interview:

Mr. Raj Dev,
Dear Sir,

With reference to your application for the post of a clerk, we shall be glad if you will call on us for a personal interview on 24th March at 3 P.M.
Please bring all certificates and testimonial in support of your application.

Yours faithfully,


Enquiring about the result of interview:


Advertiser,

Dear Sir,

You had been kind enough in calling me for an interview for the post of clerk in your office, on 24th March.

Since then more than two weeks have passed and I have not heard anything from you. As far as I can think I did fairly well in the interview.

May I request you to please communicate to me about your decision?

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Education

728x90
 
ss_blog_claim=826ba818e9c8a4a4261ebe180f7fcfaf