Prepare for GRE

Loading

PayPerPost, Inc

PPP Direct

CNN.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Interview Letter - Application for the post of a clerk


Dear Sir,
Sub: Application for the post of clerk

This has reference to your today’s advertisement in “Times”, for the post of a clerk. Since I can fulfill the requirement of the job advertised, I am submitting my application for your consideration.

I have passed B.Com from the University of Delhi in first class division with 88% marks in accountancy, this year.

During my four year, B.Com course, I was working as an honorary part-time clerk for the college Union and have thus gained sufficient practical experience of filling, dispatching, billing and drafting.

I am now 22 years of age and possess a sound physique. I am enclosing two testimonials- one from Mr. Brewer, our principal and another from Mr. Jack, former chairman of our collage trust.

I shall be glad to give you any further information you may require, at time of interview.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

1 comment:

Education

728x90
 
ss_blog_claim=826ba818e9c8a4a4261ebe180f7fcfaf